- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Administration, Law or any other related field is required.
- 3 years direct experience of manager and program management.
- Fluent speech and writing skills in one of the national languages and English.
- Familiarity with the financial procedures of international organizations is an asset.
- Good proficiency in Microsoft programs including Ms. Word, Excel Separate Sheet, Ms. Access PowerPoint presentation.
- Good skills in operational and program management.
- Donor needs and good skills in advanced report writing.
- Able to travel to provinces based on project demand